All laboratory members are working at the Department of Logistics and Forwarding of Széchenyi István University.
Main research fields:
- Time-compressed methods for vibration tests to simulate physical circumstances of transportation
- Classification of harmonic signs and shock impluses in stationary vibration signal of field vibration during distribution
- Microbilogical changes of consumer foods during supply chain processes
- Thermoanalitycal testing method to identify of raw materials for paper-based packaging
- Vibration dynamics of stacked loads and its laboratory simulations