Packaging is designed to protect the product during handling, distribution, transportation and storage. Package testing measures the effects and interactions of the levels of packaging (packaging materials, packaging components, primary packages, shipping containers and unit loads), the package contents, external forces, and end-use.
Testing fields of our Laboratory:
- Suitability type testing and type approval testing for dangerous goods
- Environmental test and mechanical tests of complete, filled packaging
- Quality control test on packaging devices, materials
- Tests for automotive industrial products
- Suitability test for packaging, packaging type test