SZE Packaging Laboratory is a package testing and training laboratory operating at the Department of Logistics and Forwarding, University of Győr, Europe.
Our Packaging Laboratory is accredited according to MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 standard.
Our Packaging and Environmental Testing Laboratory
• is a member of IAPRI (International association of packaging research institutes)
• is a member of ISTA (International Safe Transit Association)
• has more than 200 industrial partners in 20 countries
• has cooperation with other Czech, Austrian, Slovak and Polish accredited laboratories
Main fields of operation:
• simulating distribution and transport environment
• DGR (Dangerous Goods Regulations) type approval tests
• quality control test of packaging materials
• R&D projects
• consulting and training
• automotive tests